Tips to Help You Get Back Together With Your Ex Girlfriend
We always seem to think of women as the ones getting their hearts broken, but it’s fifty-fifty when it comes to relationships and heartbreak. Guys, you tend to have an especially difficult time dealing with a relationship that has ended abruptly. You go into a state of doubt, and refuse to believe it is the end. You just can’t seem to accept that it’s over, and you are just waiting for her to come back to you. Well, you can help speed up the process, and have your life back together sooner than you think.
First, you need a plan. In a time where emotions are on all high, you need to stay level-headed and focus on your goal. Here are some tips:
– First figure out why you want a second chance to get back together with your ex girlfriend. Is it because you love here? Or do you hate the fact that you’ve been rejected, and your ego is bruised? Do you hate being alone? If your main reason for getting back with your ex is anything other than love, then save your dignity and move on. Any man who can handle rejection like a gentleman is top notch. Remember that.
– So, now that you have assessed your reasons for getting back with your ex girlfriend, you need to make sure that you’re not acting desperate. I’ll give you an example…
I met this guy while I was in college through some mutual friends, and we hit it off. Lets call him Mike. Well, Mike liked me too…really liked me. He became kind of obsessive, (He told me he loved me after a week and got jealous when I was talking to another guy… who ended up being my cousin!) which scared me away. But, he didn’t take that as a clue, and continued to call me constantly, show up at my work, and even have his friends try to pressure me into being with him. Needless to say, things didn’t work out between Mike and I, and I came pretty close to getting a restraining order. Mike is a really nice guy (He still talks to some of my friends), he just didn’t know how to keep his emotions under control.
It’s natural for you to be feeling very strongly for your ex girlfriend right now, but you need to keep your emotions under control. Vent to friends and family, but not to your ex girlfriend. I guarantee if you do that you will scare her away.
– Now, instead of focusing your energy on self pity (you can’t change the past), and start working on the future. If you want your future to include your ex, you are going to have to do a few things.
-Keep the communication lines with your ex open, this doesn’t mean that you have to be the one initiating conversation, but at the same time don’t give her the cold-shoulder. Keep a casual friendship going.
-Be Civil – She hurt you, so it is understandable that you are resentful. But being rude or just plain mean will definitely hurt your chances of getting her back. Instead, be a gentleman and keep your cool around her, be polite. If not for getting back together with your ex, for all of your relationships to come- don’t forget, girls do talk.
-And, most importantly try to figure out what went wrong in the relationship. If it’s something that you played a part in, do what you can to fix it. Find out what caused the arguments, why she wasn’t happy, and work or solving those issues. Once you are able to resolve those issues yourself, you can work on solving them with your ex girlfriend.
Article Source: http://ezineseeker.com/?expert=Sofia_L.
Ways to Reconcile with Your Ex Girlfriend! Tips to Get Her Back
Your world has been turned upside down since you and your girlfriend broke up. It’s hard to focus on anything and you wish that there was some magic spell you could use to erase the problems you two have faced so you could be back together again. Life doesn’t quite work that way but there is a way for you to make her want to be with you again. There are actually several ways to reconcile with your ex girlfriend and they’re all quite simple and straightforward. If you understand what you should be doing, you’ll stand a much better chance of regaining her affection and attention than if you just allowed your heart to dictate your actions.
One of the ways to reconcile with your ex girlfriend is to apologize before you do anything else. Obviously there were some major conflicts that brought you and your girlfriend to the point of breaking up. Right now you may feel that you have nothing to apologize for but it’s important that you push your ego aside and look at the situation from a place of objectivity. Consider what you did in the relationship that might have upset her or contributed to things falling apart. Then tell her how genuinely sorry you are. Make it sincere and help her to see that you’ve learned from your mistakes and are working hard to change who you were back then. If she senses that you are genuinely trying to improve who you are as a person and a partner, she’ll feel more inclined to give you another chance.
Giving her some time may feel like a horrible idea but it can be one of the best ways to reconcile with an ex. Emotions are at an all time peak in the days following the break up. She’s upset as are you and if you try and get her to consider taking you back right then, it may seem too overwhelming of a prospect for her. Instead of pushing her to talk or asking if you can see her, take a few steps back. Give her some space to sort through her feelings and to reminisce about the relationship and what it meant to her. Often, a bit of time can completely shift a woman’s attitude about the break up. She may feel such a deep longing for you that she’ll be the one calling you to request a meeting to talk about things.
It’s always wise to maintain a supportive and caring demeanour when it comes to your ex girlfriend. Don’t get angry with her or push her away because you don’t feel she’s giving you what you need. Be as understanding as you possibly can be with her. Show her that regardless of whether you two move forward as romantic partners or friends you’ll always be there for her. If she knows that you care for her in that way she’ll feel closer to you immediately.
Confused about how to win her back? Saying or doing one wrong thing can impact your future with the woman you love.
Learn the step-by-step guaranteed plan to get her back now. You’ve only got one chance to win her back so make it count.
Win Your Ex Back – 4 Tips to Get Your Ex Back For Good
In today’s world it seems like it’s getting harder to stay true to the people we truly are and relationships are no different. If you have recently broken up with your ex, it may shock you that love is almost never the reason that relationships end. Lets look at how you can win your ex back and get your ex back for good.
Love Is Almost Never The Reason Your emotions may be all over the place right now but the real reason that relationship fail is indifference not love. It’s important to remember this when attempting to reunite with your ex with a clear heard.
1. Agree With Your Ex That The Relationship Is Over It may kill you inside to tell your ex that you know your relationship is over but right now it is the first step to save your relationship. Breaking up can be a harsh wake up call, often it can be your ex’s way of saying, “things need to change immediately.”
Show your ex that you understand things need to change.
2. Give Both You And Your Ex Space Your heart is probably hurting real bad right now and having time apart from your ex might feel like too much to handle but you need to stop cut all communication with your ex. Stop leaving your ex voice messages, text messages and emails wanting to stay in contact with them in fear of losing them forever. Both you and your ex need time to gather your thoughts, let emotions settle until you can implement an action plan to win your ex back for good.
3. Rediscover Yourself Remember, love is almost never the reason for a break up, couples grow apart and many times at no fault of their own in today’s society. It is very easy to neglect your relationship and often it feels as if it’s too late to turn it around, it’s never too late! Rediscover yourself and the person your ex fell in love with, this is why it’s important to stop all contact with your ex in order to get your ex back by showing them the spark is still there.
4. Reconnect and Reunite With Your Ex Understand that you must put your ego aside and acknowledge what went wrong with your relationship, simply playing the blame game will do little to mend your relationship. Communication is the heart of ALL successful relationships, be brutally honest with your ex and leave nothing off the table when discussing how much you want your relationship to work.
Avoid losing your ex forever and stop them meeting and falling in love with someone else. Discover a proven step by step action plan that will win your ex back fast and see them begging YOU to take them back.
Related Get Your Ex Back Articles
Get Your Ex Back Now! Surefire Tips to Win Your Ex Back
They say love is always sweeter the second time around. Yes, maybe that’s true. When you’ve lost someone you dearly love, you always get that feeling of regret. And when you get that chance of being with that person again, you learn your lesson and try not to commit the same mistakes you made before. But even before we talk about that new “you” in your relationship, there is one huge roadblock that you have to face first. How do you get your ex back in the first place?
Getting your ex back requires you to be a master of self-discipline and patience. Read on to get tested and proven tips on how to get “the one who got away” back into your arms again!
1. Don’t go begging. Try not to look pathetic by banging at your ex’s door, pleading with them to take you back. It may have worked in the movies but there is a low probability that it will work in real life. Forcing yourself on her will only make her want to get further away from you.
2. Give your ex more space. If it’s space or time she needs, then give her exactly that! After the breakup, try not to text or call or even bother her. Give her time to think things through and let that “missing you” feeling sink in. After that, you will have an easier time getting her to talk and spend time with you again!
3. Don’t go overreacting. If your ex needs space and time, give yourself the same. Don’t go overreacting by throwing their clothes out the door the next time you have the chance. You will regret your actions and most likely put out that single ray of hope between the both of you.
4. Go out and have fun! Take this chance to spend some time with your friends again. Don’t lock yourself up in your room and cry your eyes out. Show your ex that you are emotionally mature enough to handle these trying times. Just don’t go finding yourself a rebound girl/guy. This will remove all chances of getting your ex back!
Following these tips may not patch up your relationship then and there. When emotions are involved, it will take time. Your partner may need some space to think things through. But just remember one thing: a little patience and perseverance goes a long way. Good luck!
Don’t lose your spouse forever. Learn how to avoid divorce and save your marriage. Renew your relationship starting today by clicking here to find out what really works.
Related Get Your Ex Back Articles
Win My Ex Back – 4 Tips On How To Make Your Ex Want You Back Fast
Are you saying “I want to win my ex back” but everything you are doing seems to be pushing your ex further away. Make no mistake, trying to win your ex back requires a different approach than what your emotions are telling you right now. It’s time to try and get your emotions under and adjust you game plan.
Win My Ex Back – 4 Tips You Need To Read
1. Does My Ex Still Love Me – Yes/No/Maybe?
Love is rarely the reason for a break up. Most will be tormented with the fact they think that their ex no longer loves them. You need to understand that relationships rarely end because of love but it’s problems in your relationship that pushed your ex away. There is a very good chance that your ex still loves you, it’s your relationship that is the problem. With that said you should know that everything else can be mended and repaired.
2. Accept The Break Up And Show Maturity
First step to winning your ex back is to accept that fact that your relationship is over. I know it’s hard but you need to tell your ex that you understand and respect their decision. Only good things can come from this as your ex will see that you not only respecting their feelings but are showing great maturity and strength, the first step to getting your ex back!
Do not become a bitter ex that simply calls, messaging and emails their ex constantly in sheer desperation trying to convince him or her to come back.
3. Complete Honesty – Leave Your Pride At The Door
Avoid using the blame game. Both you and your ex are responsible for the direction of your relationship, you are both to blame and you need to take responsibility for the road your relationship ended on.
You must not apologise for everything profusely, tell your ex that things will be different and desperately try and convince them to give you one more chance. This will only show your ex you are not understanding the real reasons why her or she left and ignoring their feelings and concerns in the process.
4. Make Yourself Irresistible – Rediscover Yourself
Everyone wants what they can’t have and your ex is no different. It’s time to rediscover yourself and the person your ex fell in love with. Try and put a smile on your face but more importantly understand that positivity, confidence and success are attractive features to both men and women. Show your ex you are still the same person they fell in love with by being happy, bubbly and excited about life. This works wonders.
Discover the steps you must take right now to dramatically improve your chances to get back together and learn how to win my ex back using a plan so effective your ex will be unable to resist you.
Don’t leave getting your ex back to chance, follow a proven step by step formula to get your ex back and tips to win your ex back at: http://www.winningyourexback.net
Related I Want My Ex Back Articles