How can I get my ex boyfriend back? You may just be one of the many women who is asking themselves this question over and over again. You are possibly having a very difficult time figuring out how to answer this all important question because you are running out of all possible solutions. Had you been the boy, this would have been way easier. But since that is not the case, what can you do? Here is your ultimate guide into getting your ex boyfriend back.
1. Examine the cause of your break up. Ask yourself were you the one at fault or was it he who was at fault. There is a big chance that you will not be able to give an objective answer so it would help if you will open up to your friends and ask for their opinions. It would be best to ask those friends of yours who have not already formed an opinion about him.
2. If the result will turn out such that you are the one at fault, your next step is to make a decision to change. You have to be willing to change if that is what he wants otherwise just lose all your hopes that you will have him back. If it turns out that he is the one really at fault, ask yourself if you still want to be with him. If you do, ask your self are you willing to accept him including his faults. If not then better not continue planning for a reconciliation. If you will go on but with the idea in mind that you will make him change, you are just fooling yourself.
3. Make him want you back. How do you this? Improve the way you look. Always dress up well. Never go out looking drab just because you feel depressed after the break up. Go to the salon for some pampering. Have your nail polished. Have a hair cut. If you can afford it, have a hair treatment. If you always look good, you might attract him again. Besides, a girl looking dull or boring is a total turn off.
4. Aside from physically improving yourself, improve your reputation as well. Avoid being in situations that will make you look bad. Do not be involved in arguments. Do not be involved in fights. Just do your job exceptionally so that people will think highly of you. You see, news about you, whether good or bad, will surely reach him so might as well create good news for yourself so he will be impressed.
5. Go out with him again so you can talk about yourselves. This will not be as easy had you been the boy. It will look awkward and a little foolish of you if you ask him to take you out on a date. What you can do is to orchestrate ‘chance encounters’ through the help of your friends. You can for example make sure that you will be in a party together. Chances of him talking to you will be higher if you meet unplanned and in the presence of others. From there you can drop hints that you want to meet up and talk. For example, he talks to you and mentions something personal. You can say, “This is not the good place to talk about that because there are a lot of people.” Hopefully he will get the hint that you want to talk to him in a more private setting.
6. If you get lucky and he asks you out, don’t waste it by being dramatic and sentimental. Just go easy and natural. You can make use of what you found out and have decided upon in the first two tips.
You may be regretting your break-up with your boyfriend at the moment. Don’t let silly misunderstandings stop you from your relationship. He could be the one! You might just want to get your ex boyfriend back.
If you’re reading this article because you seriously want your ex boyfriend back, it will help you a lot if you ask yourself why do you want him back in the first place. Is it because you sincerely miss him or is it because you’re just jealous after seeing that your ex has easily moved on and started a new relationship? Do you want your ex back to prove to yourself that you are better than your ex’s new love? Or is it because you suddenly realized that what you had with your ex was something extraordinary and you want to experience the whole thing all over again? Whatever your motivation is to get your ex back, you may be clueless as to how to even start this process and do it in a way that you won’t seem too desperate.
The first step you want to take if you want to get your ex back is to give him a little breathing room to make a decision. If you try to force him to decide too fast you might get a yes answer only out of sympathy. He may later on turn around and dump you all over again.
Be patient; let him decide if he is willing to give it another go. If he decides to give it a second chance then you’ll know that it is his decision and not a choice you forced on him. This will give your relationship a good chance of working out the second time around, if both of you willingly welcome the idea of getting back together.
Second, try to nurture the friendship first and then just go with the flow. If the desire to get back together is mutual, you’ll find that you won’t be exerting too much effort on your part, as you’ll see him finding ways to make the relationship work as well.
Sometimes being just friends for a little while is a great way to appreciate each other without there being any high expectations placed on each other. You’ll be able to have fun in a way where the little stuff that might’ve come between you two, when you were officially together, won’t matter. Go out to a movie together and just hang out. Share a dinner where you’re both able to catch up on what’s going on in each other’s life. You’ll see that simple acts of friendship will bring you closer together in a way where neither one of your feelings are on the line.
Relationships breakup usually because one of the partners does not show the other person the appreciation he or she deserves. When you are just going out as friends, it’s easier to see what your partner is really worth and vice versa, as there’s not a lot of expectations on the relationship. Since the expectations are low, whatever you or your partner decides to do for the other, comes out as something special. Make sure you put extra effort to show your ex the appreciation he deserves and apologize for those times that you missed seeing his worth. Doing so may lead your ex boyfriend to think of the times he wasn’t appreciative of your efforts in the past as well.
Getting your ex back is not rocket science, but no matter what you do, you cannot make someone feel a certain way about you, if they don’t already. If the love has died between you and your boyfriend, then its best you move on to someone who probably has more to offer you in terms of love, respect and appreciation.
There will always be lingering feelings after a breakup, especially if the relationship lasted for a long time. When it’s all said and done it will have to be a mutual decision whether or not the relationship is given a second chance at life.
Find other tested ways to Get Your Ex Back at http://www.makeyourexcomeback.com
Brian Hendrick has been helping men and women with relationship problems for several years and has helped thousands of couples resolve many tough issues.
It’s not easy going through a break up. In your mind, you only imagine getting back with your ex. You are not alone because almost everyone has gone through similar experience. The break up may have occurred for a valid reason and I’m sure that your ex as well misses you. In this state of confused, you may have the desire to call your ex at the moment or run over to him or her every day. Nevertheless, you need to start planning using your head and control your emotion.
a) Avoid Any Contact at First At this stage, try to avoid any form of contact with your ex. Start filling your life with activities and move ahead with your life. Don’t sit at home all day crying over the break up. Things that are terrible happen to good people sometimes therefore learn to cope with it with an optimistic attitude.
b) Do Not Blame Anyone You may start blaming everyone for the breakup because you are driven by emotions. Bear in mind that you as well play a part in the split up. Therefore, control your negative emotions or you may end up pushing them even further away from you. This very much reduces your probability of ever getting back with your ex.
c) Take Stock of the Situation You need to know exactly what lead to breakup. Don’t do things with desperation. Take some time to figure out what caused the break up and most importantly, if either of you think that you are important to each other. You may reconcile right away after the split up. However if the fundamental problem is not determined, the two of you may turn out to be more miserable after that.
d) Give Both Of You Time and Space to Calm Down At this point, you need to give each other the space and time to think about the break up rationally and calmly. As the saying goes, absence makes the heart grows founder. You ex may become conscious of how much they are in love with you. If your ex still loves you, they may give you some signs that they are as well considering getting back with your ex.
If you still love your ex, don’t give up. There are proven methods to win back ex and what to say to ex and to make them love you like never before.
Bad mistakes can ruin your relationship for good. To avoid these fatal mistakes, you need proven steps to get your ex back and keep them.
Find More Getting Back With Your Ex Articles