Breaking Up to Making Up – How to Win Back Your Girlfriend and Keep Her This Time Around
Once you have been through a painful break up with a girlfriend, you find out that it is something that you never want to have to go through again in your life if you don’t have to. Even the strongest of men have gotten broken by a bad break up with a woman they love, so there’s nothing to feel ashamed about if that is what has happened to you. Most of the time though, it does not have to be as bad as it seems. That’s because for most relationships that end, there is a way to patch things up and get back together.
When you break up with your girlfriend and then you realize that she is definitely the one that you want to be with, you probably don’t just want to find a way to win her back. You want to find a way to win her back and KEEP her around this time. After all, if it was this painful this time when the two of you broke up, just imagine how bad it will feel if it happens again.
How can you go from breaking up to making up and keep her around this time?
First, you have to really be sure that this is what you want to do. Once you proceed with a proper plan to get your girlfriend back, you really cannot go back. So, you have to really be sure that this is what you want to happen. Many times a guy will think that he wants his ex girlfriend back, then when he is shown how to make it happen and he DOES get her back, he starts to feel like maybe he made a mistake. So, take some time to really contemplate whether or not you really do want to get her back and keep her around this time.
Next, you have to have some idea on why she broke things off with you, so that you can find a way to fix the situation so that it does not happen again. If you have no clue on why it was that your girlfriend broke up with you, it’s going to be hard to really get a clear idea on what you need to do to make sure that you can work things out with her for the long term.
You need to have a plan that you can follow step by step.
This is really crucial to getting her back and keeping her around. You have to possess a clear idea on what works to make your ex girlfriend feel as though it would be best for her to work things out with you. And you have to have a clear idea on what it is that will ultimately trigger her to feel the amount of attraction that she needs to feel to really want to work things out. The best way to do this is to already have some kind of a plan before you go ahead and try to win her back. That way you are not just guessing, you will know what you have to do to get what you want.
The longer you wait to discover how to get your girlfriend back, the more likely it is that she will end up in the arms of another man…
Go to: Get Girlfriend Back Now to Get Her Back FAST…
Copyright © 2011 Chris Tyler All Rights Reserved.
Find More How To Win Her Back Articles
Getting Love Back – 5 Highly Effective Strategies to Turn Your Love Life Around
Love is an extremely volatile emotion and can cool down just as quickly as it erupted. Don’t think for one moment that just because tempers flared that there is no room for making up even after a bad split. When seemingly unresolvable problems present themselves, massive amounts of stress is placed on the relationship. In turn, love goes out the window.
The process of getting love back will be much more comfortable for you than going through finding someone new. You already love and know your partner intimately. There are many things you can do to salvage your relationship. You just need to slow down and consider all the possibilities. Here are five of many positive actions that may be adopted in your pursuit of happiness.
1. Communication: We all understand how to talk. Sometimes we talk too much. Do we know how to listen? Understanding is extremely important in any relationship and in order to understand your partner you must listen. I don’t mean just listen to the words. I mean listen to the feelings behind the words. Don’t just listen with your ears. Listen with your heart. Pay close attention and the emotions will come flooding through. A lasting bond is formed on an emotional level.
2. Trust and Honesty: Trust and honesty are two of the most valuable traits in a relationship. If you don’t trust each other, then the relationship was over before it began. You were just going through the motions. It doesn’t matter how many things you have in common. It still would never work without trust and honesty.
3. Openness: Open yourself up to your partner. Let your mate really know who you are and what you are all about. So many times we tend to close ourselves off from those closest to us. You should come to love, respect and depend on each other in an intimate way. The relationship cannot flourish if one or both become isolated.
4. Encouragement: A little kindness and sincerity go a long way in getting love back. A lasting relationship is not about control and guilt trips. Its about mutual love and respect. Look for new ways to encourage and build up your better half. The positive feelings generated by acts of kindness and generosity are indescribable. You will be truly amazed at how receptive your lover will be.
5. Dependability: You are the one person in your partners life that they should be able to count on in good times and bad. That is a great responsibility. If you prove to be unreliable in the relationship, there is no greater anguish than to see the devotion disappearing from your lover’s eyes.
Our lives are plagued with troubles that threaten to derail even the securest of relationships. The basic strategies as outlined above, along with much patience and a deep commitment will help as you set out to strengthen your relationship. Armed with the right information and a fierce love, you will be able to put these troubles away forever.
Don’t feel uncomfortable about admitting that you might need help. Be open to the idea of seeking advice if you feel its needed. Check out more in depth information on getting love back here.
Find More Get Your Love Back Articles