How can I get my ex boyfriend back? You may just be one of the many women who is asking themselves this question over and over again. You are possibly having a very difficult time figuring out how to answer this all important question because you are running out of all possible solutions. Had you been the boy, this would have been way easier. But since that is not the case, what can you do? Here is your ultimate guide into getting your ex boyfriend back.
1. Examine the cause of your break up. Ask yourself were you the one at fault or was it he who was at fault. There is a big chance that you will not be able to give an objective answer so it would help if you will open up to your friends and ask for their opinions. It would be best to ask those friends of yours who have not already formed an opinion about him.
2. If the result will turn out such that you are the one at fault, your next step is to make a decision to change. You have to be willing to change if that is what he wants otherwise just lose all your hopes that you will have him back. If it turns out that he is the one really at fault, ask yourself if you still want to be with him. If you do, ask your self are you willing to accept him including his faults. If not then better not continue planning for a reconciliation. If you will go on but with the idea in mind that you will make him change, you are just fooling yourself.
3. Make him want you back. How do you this? Improve the way you look. Always dress up well. Never go out looking drab just because you feel depressed after the break up. Go to the salon for some pampering. Have your nail polished. Have a hair cut. If you can afford it, have a hair treatment. If you always look good, you might attract him again. Besides, a girl looking dull or boring is a total turn off.
4. Aside from physically improving yourself, improve your reputation as well. Avoid being in situations that will make you look bad. Do not be involved in arguments. Do not be involved in fights. Just do your job exceptionally so that people will think highly of you. You see, news about you, whether good or bad, will surely reach him so might as well create good news for yourself so he will be impressed.
5. Go out with him again so you can talk about yourselves. This will not be as easy had you been the boy. It will look awkward and a little foolish of you if you ask him to take you out on a date. What you can do is to orchestrate ‘chance encounters’ through the help of your friends. You can for example make sure that you will be in a party together. Chances of him talking to you will be higher if you meet unplanned and in the presence of others. From there you can drop hints that you want to meet up and talk. For example, he talks to you and mentions something personal. You can say, “This is not the good place to talk about that because there are a lot of people.” Hopefully he will get the hint that you want to talk to him in a more private setting.
6. If you get lucky and he asks you out, don’t waste it by being dramatic and sentimental. Just go easy and natural. You can make use of what you found out and have decided upon in the first two tips.
You may be regretting your break-up with your boyfriend at the moment. Don’t let silly misunderstandings stop you from your relationship. He could be the one! You might just want to get your ex boyfriend back.