Once a break up happens it’s usually time to grieve a little bit for the relationship that everyone thought would be the one for both of you. You may even be thinking of ways to get him back. Well, if you are looking for 8 ways to get him to beg you to take him back, stay tuned. After reading this, you may realize that you know more about getting him back than you originally thought.
Some of these are self-explanatory and some are just plain common sense but all are necessary if you are looking to get back together.
1. There should be an adequate time spent apart. The usual amount of time you should spend apart is one month. This month should be spent soul-searching and figuring out what the heck went wrong in the first place. It does not matter if one of you was more to blame than the other. The only thing that matters is the 8 ways to get him to beg you to take him back.
2. After the initial month is up. Get in touch with him and say you are sorry for your part in the break up. If you are sincere in your apology then he will see this as a positive step and should return the apology in kind. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
3. If he does not respond in kind, then just keep the faith and keep your chin up. Go out with friends and have some fun. If he sees you out then he may get jealous and if he confronts you then ask him why he is so upset at seeing you having fun. He probably will just stomp off but you will have made him start to think about what he really wants.
4. Make sure that if he might see you you look your absolute best. Looking good projects an air of confidence and you need him to see you looking confident to get him to beg you to take him back.
5. In the beginning of the break up do anything you can to keep your mind off of things, start a new class at the local community college or take up a new hobby.
6. Start a workout and diet regimen. I do not know anyone that can’t stand to lose a few pounds or at least tone things up, especially after the holidays.
7. Learn new techniques for handling stress and anger so when the two of you do get back together then you, at least, will not make the same mistakes again. See a counselor if you think it would help.
8. Make a plan but do not rush things. Plan what you will say when you two start talking again. Rehearse in front of the mirror a few times to make sure you have everything down so there will not be any awkward silences during your meeting.
Following these 8 ways to get him to beg you to take him back should be a step in the right direction for the two of you getting back together fast.
I love to write about relationships and how to get an ex back after a break-up
Related Getting Back With An Ex Articles